अहं संगणक यन्त्रस्य एकः भाषायं उपरि एकः लेखनीं लिकितवन्तः| तस्य भाषस्य नामः आर प्रोग्रामः इति| आविश्वे अत्यधिकतया उपयोगं कुर्वन्ति सन्ति|सङ्गणकस्य भाषा प्रोग्रंमिन्ग इति|अद्यत्वे विद्यमान बहु मोउल्ययुत विषयः अस्ति विशयानां विज्ञानं|तादृशान पण्डितान जनान् अन्वेद्रुष्टुं बहव्यह सम्स्तहा वर्तन्ते| एषा सरलभाश अस्ति सुलभतय अवगम्यते |पटीतुं कार्यगतं कर्तुं च सुलभमस्ति|एतस्मिन् सफलतां प्राप्तुं सङ्गणकस्य तता गनितशस्त्रय्स संयोजनस्य आवश्यकं अस्ति|इतःआ पूर्वं एषा भाषा मोउल्यरहित भाषासीत किन्तुः इतः परम् |
Wikisource Advance Training 2019 host for Bid & Application open[सम्पाद्यताम्]
Call for bids to host Wikisource Advance Training 2019 & participation of the program.
Apologies for writing in English, please consider translating the message.
It gives us great pleasure to inform that the Wikisource Advance Training 2019 programme organised by CIS-A2K is going to be held from 11 October & 13 October 2019.This year CIS-A2K is seeking expressions of interest from interested communities in India for hosting the Wikisource Advance Training 2019.Wikisource Advance Training is a 3 (three) days residential training program for which attempts to aims to groom experienced Wiki-librarians for Indic language Wikisource to proofread even better quality content on Wikisource.
If you're interested in hosting the program, Following are the per-requests to propose a bid:
- Active local community which is willing to support conducting the event.
- At least 4 active Wikimedian ( not specific for Wikisource contributor) community members should come together and propose the city. They should reside in the city/nearby or states.
- Women Wiki-librarian in organizing team is highly recommended.
- City should have at least a national airport.
- Venue and accommodations should be available for the event dates.
- Participants size of Wikisource Advance Training generally will be around 22.
- Needed a venue which will have good internet connectivity and conference space for the above mentioned size of participants.
- Discussions/announcement with the local community by mailing list/village pump.
For participation in this program, you should apply here:
- The selection will be done by each Indic Wikisource community.
- We may select maximum 2 (two) Wiki-librarian from each language community.
- Eligibility criteria for supporting a candidate for a participation: He/she should have a minimum 50 proofread in their languages Wikisource before 15th August 2019.
- The applicant for participation in this program should have a minimum 500 proofread in their languages Wikisource before 15th August 2019.
- Self nomination can be done at with a new section.
- We encourage for female participants.
Please learn more about the Wikisource Advance Training program please visit this page and to submit your bid please visit this page. Feel free to reach to me for more information or email email@example.com.
Update on the consultation about office actions[सम्पाद्यताम्]
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team ०८:०३, १६ अगस्त २०१९ (UTC)